New Opportunities Coming Soon:
- Allocated land of 85 acres which has been subject to an application 400
houses and commercial. Outline application to be determined by Q3 with reserve matters application to follow.
- With planning permission for a mix of detached and semi detached houses located close to the centre and
providing low cost, affordable housing to the local market place.
Crown Road, Marnhull, Dorset
- Planning application submitted for 72 houses and bungalows located within one of the largest villages in
the South West. The scheme will deliver a blend of housing to meet local and district needs. It will also provide much needed affordable housing. It is also proposed that community buildings will be
developed and passed across to the local Parish Council. Determination is expected in Q3 2021.
- 32 acres which form part of the recently adoptyed local plan for at least 215 dwellings. The site will provide a housing mix for semi
detached, terraced and detached housing with affordable, SANGS and public open space. Looking at a planning determination for 2021.
- An allocated site for a minimum of 115 dwellings located within this popular New Forest town which will
provide a mix of detached and semi detached dwellings with much needed affordable housing, SANGS, onsite public open space, etc. Outline planning permission expected in 2021.